Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Freak Snow came a calling

Look at what so waiting for me me when i woke up today. It was snowing quite heavily the night before, but I didnt expect it to continue snowing till the morning. Snow was like 3-4 inch thick and I had trouble going for my 830 class. Not that I am complaining, haven't seen snow falling so beautifully since i came here. It was amazing.

It continue to snow HEAVILY throughout the morning and early afternoon. So the 3 of us decided to fine a secluded place behind some residences to build our snowman! We had loads of fun making snowballs and throwing at each other, rolling balls of snow... (oh i skip the afternoon class to build my snowman)...

I think i will enjoy it while it last... I was told that such heavy snow occurs only like once every 3 years... cool eh..