Monday, January 21, 2008

Grouse Mountain & Granvillie Island

Its quite a while since I blogged. More lazy than anything. This weekend is pretty cool, I went to Grouse Mountain for SNOWBOARDING and Granvillie Island for some shopping and sightseeing. I tell you what. Everyone, I mean Everyone should go ski-ing and snowboarding once in their lifetime. Its so fun and I am already addicted.

Its not too expensive I guess. About 100 Cad for a whole day up there. I totally enjoyed myself together with Eric, Eileen and Kanxing. There was snow everywhere and I was like in some hollywood dreamland. It was just amazing. I have to thank Eric for pushing me to try the harder gradient, if not I would have miss some of the most amazing snow slopes ever.

I caught a cold there however, not feeling too well lately, but I guess the fun is all worth it. I didnt take too many pictures there, most are with Eileen and Kanxing.. will post when I get my hands on them. Grouse Mountain Rocks!