Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Running Commentry

For those who like running on a threadmill, do you have similar thought process as I do? It always goes this way... for eg.. when you are running a 2.4 km in say 11 mins.

0-2mins: "Hmm this is easy... no sweat.. i can do this forever"

2-4mins: "Okay.. I am starting to tire.. 4.5 more rounds to go"

4-6mins: "FuCK! I can't do this anymore, I need to slow down... NONO i can't slow down.. Come on.. concentrate..Look at the sky.. look at the chio bu across the hall..."

6-8mins: "I am so drained now.. I can't even think.. 22222222222222222222222 more rounds to go... I think I need to stop... NONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO... run you bitch.. run"

8-10mins: "Ok one more rd to go... I can do it, I can do it.. I can do it... FUck... why is the distance count on the threadmill moving like a snail"

10-11mins: "OK.. few more metres... CHIONNNNNNNNNGGGG ah"

10 mins after the run: "Hmmmm.. actually I think I could have run faster..."