Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Amazing Canadian Rockies

Hello! I'm back from my rockies tour. It has to be the best $250 + $30 I have paid in my life. Everything there was awesome, from the valleys, to the mountain, to the snow...
My limited vocabulary probably cannot express how amazing this place is... in any case, pictures speaks a thousand words.. here it goes....

First Picture, Craft in Lake Louise.. for my gf: I am still thinking of you everyday =)

I am not sure which peak is this... but sure looks awesome

Some Random mountain taken on the bus

I think this is Bow Lake... standing on a partial frozen lake with Rey

Some Glacier Mountains

Bow Lake again without the ugly people

This has to be the best place on Earth! Picture taken on top of Sulphur Mountain! We took a cable car up... well worth the $30 cad... although it should be $26, not for cheapskate tour guide who quitely kept the $4 bucks..

Lake Louise Again!... How I wish it was not cover in snow... den again.. I'm walking on the famous Lake Louise!
Natural Bridge on the background, apparently the little black hole on the right is form as a result of.... blah blah... just looks nice!

I'm on the top of the world looking.... down on the angels.. thats the only explanation I can find!

We are 2998m High!.. compare to... ehh.. 164m in Bk timah... bah... be jealous!


I am standing 3000Meters above sea-level! 2998 + my height... kk... Im tired and hungry... see the rest of my pictures on facebook!