Tuesday, February 12, 2008

There is a Virus somewhere around me..

I swear there is a virus somewhere in my computer. But its affecting only my memory cards. The pictures I have taken for the last couple of days just refuse to open up. I have to resort to reformatting my SD card. Who the hell reformat SD cards. This is insane!

Anyway, I have a shortage of food now. AS IN REAL SHORTAGE. I have only 2 packets of instant mee, half a can of luncheon meat, half loaf of bread, some rice and alot of milo packets. I need to go supermarket to stock up soon. Ha.. but its funny how my version of food shortage pales in comparison to Eileen's. I told her my "lack-of-food" situation and she goes like "I only have maggie mee, some vegetables and I feel like I am already over-supplied" ... You see Eileen, I have a bigger stomach to cater to.

Anyway, talking to Alvin online about "tra...." I mean the weather in Warsaw. Haha... he seems to like it there eh buddy .. wink* Wink**... Anyway, I don't know if I talked about it before, but there is some file-sharing server here in BC and it is fabulous (and illegal) giving me average speed of 8-9mbps. I have ummm "received" (trying to avoid the world d/l) at least 80GB of movies/ TV series.. and I can't stop watching them. I am averaging 1 Movie and 2 TV series a day.

Stupid Kaixing and Rey intro me to this silly Planet Earth Bandwagon... its a BBC documetry about ummm Planet Earth lar! Its pretty amazing how the managed to video some of the scenes which is btw in High-Def!

Oh, and my exam time table is out too! I finished exam on the 24 APRIL!!!!!!!! meaning I can start planning my TRIP woooooooooooooooo! ANy inputs on where to go in AMERICA!