Monday, February 4, 2008

GONG XI FA CAI

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE....

You don't know how much you miss CNY until you are away from home. =)

Hearing the "GONG XI GONG XI GONG XI NI YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" song, may sound irritating in Singapore. But after going to CHINATOWN and hearing that song, it may just be the best song on Earth.

Miss my bar qua, love letter, TUA Gor's Curry + XIAN CAI YA TANG, My Godma's Ang Bao, buying a dozen tiger for my gf's dad and bengawan solo cookies for my gf's mum... I miss my mum's mee sua, I miss our steamboat, I miss my fishball, my chicken soup which will turn grey and brown everytime..(BUT I LOVE EVERY DROP OF IT).. I miss telling my sister that she dress like a BA ZHANG (most of the time she looks pretty though).. I miss mahjong with my JC classmate, SMU classmate, ARMY mates, MANUTDsg Mates, I miss bring my pretty gf to bai nian.. I miss going to temple at 12am holding big Joss stick and holding it outside the car window for reason I still dunno... I miss finding ang bao under my pillow the next day.

Enjoy CNY guys! =)