Sunday, May 10, 2009

Beds.sg is simply brilliant

Have to come out of my blogger slumber to blog this.

Having move house recently, I know I needed a new bed set for my new room. I was thinking of a new zen style bed but find it hard to find a reasonably price bed set. I went to a few showrooms even to ulu ubi put either the price of the bed is not right or just too expensive. I tried googling for my bed and chance upon www.beds.sg . I think its a rather new website as I couldn't find many reviews on it. There is no showroom, only pictures and price. I saw a bedroom set I like at a really good price of 1,199. But I have doubts with the authencity of the website.

I only made up my mind after coming across the same bed set in a neighbourhood furniture store selling for $2399. That is a $1,200 discount. I decided to give the website a chance, as since there is no deposit, no gst and no delivery surcharge. Order the bed on monday and it was deliver to me on friday.

I am now the proud owner of a brand new bed set for only a fraction of the price I would have paid. 8ft cupboard and zen style 7 ft queen size bed for only $1,199. There simply isnt a better deal anywhere else. You guys should really give this furniture shop a shot.

Go www.beds.sg now!!!