Friday, December 21, 2007

Whipping the scousers in their backyard!

It has been almost a week now, but the after-effect of beating bloody scousers at Anfield is still lying around. Just need to see my tag board to find a loser finding yet another excuse for our win against them.


I think the win capped off an eventful week for me. I was lucky to have a chance to go "live" on Nokia Football Crazy hosted by Jamie Yeo and Andy Penders. Probably make a fool of myself, nonetheless, it was still a priceless experience.


The whole Nokia FootBall Crazy gang.. less Andy Penders. Don't know where he ran to..

Haikel! This guy is wayyyy cool! Too bad he support the red of merseyside.

Jamie... She is pretty quiet that day. She is very nice though, offered to clean up the drinks I spilled on her carpet. Shawal and Walter was happily beo-ing her as she bend down to clean up the mess. =x

_____________________________________________

Away from soccer, some pictures of Yingtee Birthday celebration and Zouk-ing last Wednesday.


Tammy.. the cam-whore
Pre-zouk.. 2 hrs later a totally wasted Tan Ying Tee.. lol =)